Empty Shop launch event
February 19, 2010 § Leave a comment
Carlo and Nick invite you to the opening of the brand new Empty Shop HQ.
Set over two floors and featuring 6 exhibitions, this is the biggest Empty Shop event yet and also celebrates the opening of our first ever full time venue.
The event features:
- The 2nd Annual Empty Shop Open
- Work by the new Empty Shop studio group, The Freebirds
- The first residency in the new Stairwell Gallery
- A new mixed media exhibition by photographer Toby Lloyd
- Original wall drawings by the Cloud Commission
- Expanse Gallery Expanse: The smallest gallery in the world curated by 50ft Long Horse
6pm – 9pm Friday 19th February 2010
35c Framwellgate Bridge
Richard and me will be there tonight – we just have to see what fresh direction Toby’s thing with Greggs sausage rolls is taking!